Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It is amazing what comes out to say hi when you clear the distractions in your life.
Maybe you tweak the colors and the contrast....
So many new friends stopped by to tell Sam good bye.
Watch the water was it?

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Upon a closer inspection, I do see a few Angels and openings, but what I see more are heads, stone heads of demons, one clearly with horns on the lower right, cyclops, others just crammed closely together, frozen. Am I correct, or imagination taking over, cause there are a lot of them!

You are correct but those may not be demon heads on the ground, they might just be those who suffered under the Anti Christ.
It is important to remember that all godly beings are ethereal so they only show what they want you to see. Clouds are their favorite places to hide from humanity. Some deities are vilified by humans but are actually good. We have a lot of homework to catch up on.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it