Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It is amazing what comes out to say hi when you clear the distractions in your life.
Maybe you tweak the colors and the contrast....
So many new friends stopped by to tell Sam good bye.
Watch the water was it?

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

You know, since I was a little kid, I have a recurring dream where my 'uncle', Archangel Michael, picks me up in the dream and we go to a hill to peek over and watch this 'horned Satan beast (At least I always seem to know the beast is Satan). All the beast does is move what I have always call cinder blocks, around from one place to another on the ground like in grids opening up something. He always seems to know we are there. Does nothing. Tries to get compassion from us. We give none. Michael puts his arms/wings around me again and takes me back. It's only been since Benghazi that I've been able to figure out the dream and keep moving forward. So, double, triple thanks for you guys and all you do! This photo and the rectangular dimensions with all the demon skulls and giant book bottom right are just like the recurring dream...
sorry for the ramble

I love to hear stories like this because it just reinforces that God and his angels are always with us. Not only for protection but to share their wisdom. You would not believe how so very close you are to what I have read. Please feel free to share whatever you feel comfortable doing so. It warms the heart and excites the soul.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it