Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It is amazing what comes out to say hi when you clear the distractions in your life.
Maybe you tweak the colors and the contrast....
So many new friends stopped by to tell Sam good bye.
Watch the water was it?

Upon a closer inspection, I do see a few Angels and openings, but what I see more are heads, stone heads of demons, one clearly with horns on the lower right, cyclops, others just crammed closely together, frozen. Am I correct, or imagination taking over, cause there are a lot of them!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heavens_Words in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

You are correct but those may not be demon heads on the ground, they might just be those who suffered under the Anti Christ.
It is important to remember that all godly beings are ethereal so they only show what they want you to see. Clouds are their favorite places to hide from humanity. Some deities are vilified by humans but are actually good. We have a lot of homework to catch up on.