This is not doom, this is a wake up call.

Were you so enthralled by Kyle that you did not see that they found 5 vials of small pox while cleaning out a freezer at a MERK facility in Pennsylvania?
Small Pox is only kept at 2 places in the world since its eradication and that Merk facility isn't one of them.
Get ready because the real pandemic is about to break loose.
As I told you earlier, this has always been the plan.

How can this happen?
Where else were they doing gain of function research?
Do you have a small pox vax already? Probably. Does your child?
They no longer want you sick, you have seen past that, now they want you dead.
Hold the line.

PRAY!
God hears you.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

It's a virus! Can be eliminated w high dose Vitamin C, Lysine, MMS (Chlorine Dioxide), and other natural substances--including what Trump was treated with for the "rona"--Regneron.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Its time to start taking out those responsible. We all know who many of them are. Its not optional. Its a must. Its just one of those times in history that calls for it. The tree of liberty MUST be refreshed from time to time. It's past time.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

The devil is cunning and meets at all corners. We must keep lively and overview all with a quizzical brow.

They built your trust because previous vax did not harm you immediately. Then wham. They play the long game.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏✝️🙏
Exodus 15:26
Saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

I was one that the 'gun thing in the arm' would not work for. They tried to give it to me twice and my body simply would not take it in. In fact, I remember my mom coming to school on the third day when 'they' (the so-called nurses who showed up at our school) came back just to give it to me again. I was the only one in the school it did not work on whatever that meant. My mom read them the riot act and pulled me out, told them they were not going to touch me again. Do you know that those 'nurses' had to honor what my mom said. They politely left and didn't come back. To date, no scar on my arm. The other kids used to tease me about it throughout high school. Now, I know truly My God Is and Was All Ways With Me. I was born in 1962, must have been kindergarten they tried that. I get it confused with when they showed up the same way and shoved a cup with a red sugar cube in your mouth. My mom was mad at that one because the school never notified the parents even then.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

bless your mom for being awake way back then! i was born in the 60's as well and i have a vague memory of those sugar cubes (i don't recall taking one though). i had vax reactions when i was a toddler - seizures - first one i turned blue and passed out. thank god my uncle was there - he knew i was having a seizure and knew what to do until the ambulance arrived. i had another one about 6 months later. the docs put me on an anti-seizure drug. my mom and dad could only get one in me. my mom said i fought like my life depended on it. i knew what that drug was doing to my little body/mind. thankfully my mom said it wasn't worth it - hoped i wouldn't have another seizure. thank god i never did. with my sensitive body i don't know if i would have survived. unfortunately she never did wake up - or make the connection. i went on and became a truther. she's fully vaxxed as is my father and most of my bio family. i'm the only "pure blood".

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yes I saw the headlines about it, even reposted a few. However I am of the train of thought that doesn't believe in the existence of what they call a virus. To me, a virus is just something our own cells shed in response to a toxin. A clean up crew if you will. Like nature's bugs that swarm over a dead animal and over time, they clean up and remove it (pretty much, yes I know sometimes the bones are left). So whatever they have in these vials - if indeed this is a real headline and not a FF - it is a bioweapon only. And if this is the case, then it really will be down to survival of the fittest.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

A lot of people don't have the small pox vaccine. Isn't that the one that left a scar on your arm? https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article-abstract/49/4/489/47117/THE-END-OF-ROUTINE-SMALLPOX-VACCINATION-IN-THE?redirectedFrom=fulltext

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I did not get a small pox vaccine. All my younger siblings got one. My Mom doesn't remember why I never got one. 🤷

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I noticed alright. I posted everything I could about it and posted a pic of mask and oxygen stats and now doing my 4th 30 day suspension on fraudbook. I'm ready and I'm praying and I'm standing firm. Waiting on others to join me, hold hands and we all pray and worship our HEAVENLY FATHER and give it completely to HIM and watch kingdoms fall. 🙏💜 I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE.

books, painting, walks in nature

Higher your defcon level and don't take any shots/jabs, high alert!
Is it (small pox) in the jabs? Take HCQ and ivermectine to cure this flu.
Other remedies?

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Oh, isn't that lovely. So................"We have it all" isn't really going to matter at all because by the time they release enough deadly diseases to kill off huge chunks of the population, "we have it all" won't matter because many Americans will be dead. So much for "the plan." Just sit back, let the "plan" play out and kill as many Americans as possible. What a plan.

Fauci playing Emperor...

It's a virus! Can be eliminated w high dose Vitamin C, Lysine, MMS (Chlorine Dioxide), and other natural substances--including what Trump was treated with for the "rona"--Regneron

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

What also came out is the ability to incorporate the vax into food.
https://www.studyfinds.org/vaccines-salad-growing-plants/

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication

We are all poisoned in one way or another. But God himself has ordained interference. We have ways to detox and research how to purge and /or choose wisely. The will of the Lord will sustain us. Stay lively!

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

No I never had that vax

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Oh, I noticed it. And things are about to get so much worse.