Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

it is certainly an interesting theory.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

this thought has come to my mind also.🤔

Lee Carroll's Kryon channeling has said that we have destroyed ourselves five times in the past. First was Lemuria, then different versions of Atlantis. This time we passed the marker and are succeeding in moving to the next level. Human evolution has never gotten to this point before, so this is quite momentous. World peace is just the very beginning. The best is indeed yet to come!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

i have had some thougts on this too - O like a hole which we all fall but with a way on it becomes Q , like a way out of it

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

No doubt the cycle is a 7,000 yr cycle within a 42,000 yr cycle within a 144,000 yr cycle. If we could only find the hidden history of the world.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

excellent dig! thank you for sharing

🐸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

BRILLIANT!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Q Clock stops Old Timeline. Neo Timeline engaged.

and also...
The power is up to us to turn on...

OF THE PEOPLE
BY THE PEOPLE
FOR THE PEOPLE

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Good one, L O V E that❤️💯😎

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Wow! I don't know how I missed this one, but I found it. It makes me feel stronger. 🙏✨

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i've believed for a while that there is much more than humanity involved

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"On earth as it is in Heaven"

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

age of aquarius = water bearer = cleansing = double meaning = water carries information = information warfare = great awakening

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

I like the sound of that.

https://anonup.com/thread/724644

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝Hallelujah! 😇🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

333 Vibes 🙏 YES 🙏

Lot more great digs on my TL :)

(2) Show this thread

Q is the way out from the circle.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

FANNNTASTIC!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

"TARTARIAN EMPIRE" WE CANNOT LET IT HAPPEN, THEY HAD CARS AND ELECTRICITY IN THE 1800S THIS HISTORY HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM US

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication

Like this old Map.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication

yep

(2) Show this thread

Amazing! I know President Kennedy was involved the 5th time the cabal was defeated...I love him!
We're here to help JFK JR. & POTUSTRUMP and their forces!
We're not going anywhere!
We have put on the Armor of GOD!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

love this...thank you!!

Writer, photographer, Free Speech Warrior, Patriot. A digital soldier spreading truth, unvarnished & uncensored. More browsing than posting

Yes!!! This is one of the best! The cycle ends with us!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

it is No Longer His/tory
Q=Queen
it is now Her/esy/tory
The (church) never liked Her/esy, people were killed for it
Think Logic - Y are (they) trying to erase Women
Y are (they) men dressed as Women
keeping un-balance (?)
the p(q)atriarch No more
Flip(q)-it

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

Y=Cup=Holy Grail
Y=V=Woman
VV=womans Vendetta
Who is the God(ess) od Love amd War
Ishtar=She goes by Many Names and appears in All Cultures

(1) Show this thread

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

WOW🤩...This awesome!!! NICE👍🏻