Wasn't Trump supposed to be announced to be back in office yesterday? 🤔
There sure is a lot of false information out there. I wonder who is starting these rumors?

In response James Dean to his Publication

After the 2020 election everything has gone down the drain. I'm not sure if q is real or a hoax. I felt certain that Trump won and the election was stolen but that has faded away. I have lost my livelihood because of covid mandates and now my wife has been told she will lose her job if she doesn't get the vaccine shot. We will never comply with tyranny. Many posts speak of massive winning behind the scenes and that's real special. Hard to be happy about it though when you can't pay bills, buy food and gas and we just got our property tax bill which we really can't afford to pay. It's probably exciting times for those younger and well off but we are older and with winter coming life has taken a very dark turn. Our family is all about when times are tough the tough get going. So we will continue to push on but definitely against the wind.

Only people mentioned by @SusieQue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie Que, click on at the bottom under it