🔥PFIZER CEO ARRESTED🔥

NUREMBERG CODE ACTIVE

And anybody involved enjoy your last breath. You will pay for your crimes against humanity.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
HIGH CRIMES
🔥HUMAN TRAFFICKING
🔥HUMAN FARMING
🔥CHILD SEX | PEDOPHILIA
🔥ADRENOCHROME
GENOCIDE
TERRORISM
TREASON

GLOBALISTS are SATANISTS
GLOBALISTS are TERRORISTS

WHERE THEY GO ONE
THEY GO ALL
TO TRIBUNAL

Conservativebeaver (https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/11/05/ceo-of-pfizer-arrested-charged-with-fraud-media-blackout/)

CEO of Pfizer arrested, charged with fraud – media blackout
Beaver ExclusivePfizer CEO Albert Bourla was arrested at his home in the affluent suburb of Scarsdale, New York Friday morning by the FBI and charged with multiple counts of fraud. Bourla is being held while he awaits a bail hearing. Federal agents are in the process of executing a search warrant at his home and at multiple other properties he owns across the country.

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Not trusting this yet.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

YES!!! About time. May all the cards fall and the blinders fall from tbe eyes of the people. 🙏

so will the rest of the pharmaceutical companies go down also?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If true then the CEOs from all four vaxx manufacturers need to be arrested, because they're all colluding in this scam.

And it needs to happen before fake Biden's non-existent mandate that the media is lying about goes into effect.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

🙏 Praying this is true. 🙏

is this true? is this a trusted site?

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Little Mermaid to her Publication

This is the only article I could find on this and below was the statement at the bottom of the article.

"The police have ordered a media blackout, which was immediately approved by a judge. Conservative Beaver is based in Canada, and not subject to American law."

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

And no 'Operation Paperclip' to save him.

BRAVO!!!!!

A few more to go yet.

https://anonup.com/thread/7133047