There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

oh it was sr and not jr?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

On behalf of Jfk Jr. (if he's even alive!)... it's not him that said/says he's the son of God... rather, it's different people who make all kinds of calculations and share them with all.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Agreed! JFK being the second coming of Christ seems to be a highly coordinated disinformation campaign. Not all of the Patriots involved in the JFK Sr. disinformation campaign are knowingly peddling this satanic idea imo. Personally, I still believe JFK Jr. lives and NCSWIC! 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

P.J., please confirm something for me if you know the answer. I believe You know the answer.
The question I have is rhetorical : who is the antichrist. i think i know and i seek your affirmation for all the people searching for these truths
So here's what I know.
"Anti-" doesn't mean "opposite", it means "instead of".
The pope's official title is "Vicar of Christ", vicar the short form of its etymological root, "vicarious"
Vicarious also means "instead of".
The Antichrist's identity is simple.
It's the pope.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I think the [P]ope is an Antichrist, but at the end of the day only God knows and confirm that one Patriot. God bless! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree, PJ. Jesus was born of a virgin. He is the Son of God. The Kennedys are in the list of the 13 illuminati bloodlines. It is possible that JFK SR and RFK SR wanted to take a different path than their father, but calling JFK SR or JR the second coming is not in my belief system. Thank you for posting this. I’ve seen several patriots that I follow and respect promoting a group that seems to believe this.

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

I was watching Derek Prince the other day, he mentioned the mortal wound of JFK in passing quickly like if you blinked you would've missed it.. I do feel like this was a warning from Holy Spirit. I was getting bad vibes from Negative 48 and all who have associated with that group. Caution. Starting with Charlie Freak and Co.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication

I posted this 5 days ago, because we must be ever watchful for the signs.

https://anonup.com/thread/7085354

(1) Show this thread

personally i dont think they're doing the work of satan. i just think they are ruh-tards

In response reaper myer to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I know jfk jr. is alive but he's not the second coming of Christ..I think Christ is leading him and Trump on this battle but there is only one in charge and that is Christ.

😘 boh neklame,ak by to urobil,nepoužíval by čísla

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I listened alot and I truly feel in my ❤️ that Neg 48 is a very nice humble kind person ---there is no ill intentions --he is truly led by what the numbers are saying ---its also sooo insane how similar neg 48 voice is to JJ --i compared it alot to old interviews ---I keep expecting him to take his mask off ..😂

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Either Neg48 is a highly trained disinformation agent, or going too deep into Gematria has him highly deceived. Let me be clear: I don’t think all of the Patriots associated with Neg48, are KNOWINGLY peddling the [Antichrist]ian theory that JFK Sr. is the second coming of Christ. Most of us are just trying to hold onto hope in these confusing times. God bless! 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

yeah that whole Dallas gathering made me sad.
I was amazed with Neg48 UNTIL I started to see where it led to. Making this whole movement look like shit.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

neg48 suddenly appeared on the scene

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Agree totally with the "... lead well-meaning astray". My wife is one of those perenially hopeful ones, but her optimism has kept her and me sane for fifty years. Usually I can share with her logic that opens her eyes. This time is different. Things have gotten so dire (seemingly) that she is clinging on to the hopium even beyond my ability to open her perception to the bigger picture. But God has helped me to console her after these "predictions" don't pan out, and He will again.

I don't think necessarily that those using the gematria are intentionally being deceptive... they're just using a tool and deceiving themselves. I'm much more suspicious of the tool itself since I was a computer programmer and can usually spot inherent sources of error when the code was designed. Ferguson's pandemic model and IPCC climate models come to mind. All are tools that Satan can use to his own purpose of deceiving us.

Thus the need for the full armor of God.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm So Happy that You said that, I was worried about seeing so many Patriots believing that lie, Thank You P.J.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

the second coming of christ is our awakening to god! nothing more.
i believe the prophecy of bloodlines is to unwind their evil fake stories!!!
do you believe in the armenian origin story for the Kennedy’s, PJ?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Indeed the second coming is a spiritual understanding and enlightenment that comes to each person, not a physical manifestation. By reading His Word He leads us through the clouds of confusion and obfuscation to His Divine Truth (Glory) and teaches us.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

The second coming of Christ is literal just like it was when He first walked this earth. The Armenian bloodline theory is interesting, but JFK Sr/Jr being the second coming of Christ is where I draw the line. JFK Sr. coming back from the dead would literally fulfill the prophecy in Revelation 13:3.

“And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

(2) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

❤️🙏🏻

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

I don't understand the "JFK Sr. is alive" crowd. And the gematria some folks are using by entering a number and seeing what similar phrases pop up can be very misleading. I try to stick with just numbers. And if you ever see anything that seems off that I've calculated, please let me know, P.J.🙏 I like to let the numbers stand on their own. Some think it's not of God, but God loves numbers Scripture shows that in many ways. 😇

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

I agree 100%. The enemy is always trying to counterfeit everything God meant for good. God bless, Patriot! 🙏❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Edgar Cayce had the answer. Gd has his plans, man has his. Playing gematria roulette is only for the most experienced gamblers appointed by God. Julians Rum calls anyone who thinks JFK faked his death morons. We all have our opinions

(2) Show this thread