PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

On behalf of Jfk Jr. (if he's even alive!)... it's not him that said/says he's the son of God... rather, it's different people who make all kinds of calculations and share them with all.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Agreed! JFK being the second coming of Christ seems to be a highly coordinated disinformation campaign. Not all of the Patriots involved in the JFK Sr. disinformation campaign are knowingly peddling this satanic idea imo. Personally, I still believe JFK Jr. lives and NCSWIC! 🇺🇸🦅

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I do believe he is alive, too, and with the plan to remove these reptiles that have been screwing around with us these last 100 years especially. After so many of his family were assassinated it makes sense that he would expect they'd come after him... and plan ahead, lol! 🙏🤩

(1) Show this thread