PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Agree totally with the "... lead well-meaning astray". My wife is one of those perenially hopeful ones, but her optimism has kept her and me sane for fifty years. Usually I can share with her logic that opens her eyes. This time is different. Things have gotten so dire (seemingly) that she is clinging on to the hopium even beyond my ability to open her perception to the bigger picture. But God has helped me to console her after these "predictions" don't pan out, and He will again.

I don't think necessarily that those using the gematria are intentionally being deceptive... they're just using a tool and deceiving themselves. I'm much more suspicious of the tool itself since I was a computer programmer and can usually spot inherent sources of error when the code was designed. Ferguson's pandemic model and IPCC climate models come to mind. All are tools that Satan can use to his own purpose of deceiving us.

Thus the need for the full armor of God.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Longrower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Sleuth, click on at the bottom under it