PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

There are people out there, whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly, using Gematria to lead well meaning Patriots astray. It’s safe to say that anyone who claims JFK Sr. is the Second Coming of Christ is doing the work of Satan/Lucifer/the Devil. I think there’s a book out there that warned us about this. We’re almost there, Patriots. God Bless! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

“And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He, ’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

P.J., please confirm something for me if you know the answer. I believe You know the answer.
The question I have is rhetorical : who is the antichrist. i think i know and i seek your affirmation for all the people searching for these truths
So here's what I know.
"Anti-" doesn't mean "opposite", it means "instead of".
The pope's official title is "Vicar of Christ", vicar the short form of its etymological root, "vicarious"
Vicarious also means "instead of".
The Antichrist's identity is simple.
It's the pope.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I think the [P]ope is an Antichrist, but at the end of the day only God knows and confirm that one Patriot. God bless! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread