"Unmasked Karen demands the stewardess move an ‘unvaxxed’ man who sat in the seat next to hers because she 'doesn't want to breathe his oxygen' although I'm sure he will only be producing carbon dioxide.

The LEGENDARY pilot comes in and tells her his flight DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE and tells her to leave the plane."

BRILLIANT!!!!

~ TommyRobinsonOfficial

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Love the pilot. Hopefully this video went viral and she can see how crazy she looks.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

OMG, it's a Super Karen. We need an Best Karen Award competition at this point, and one for Best Karl (is that the male equivalent?). Loading dock custodian at Habitat nearly had a heart attack when I was 5' away with shaking hands out like a cartoon character at my approach.

I honestly feel sorry for these people and their willingness to be brainwashed. Loading Dock Karl informed me that "Dr. Fausti" was a hero who had stopped AIDS. Uhh, wha...?

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

This is a win for freedom! Kudos to the pilot for standing up and doing the right thing!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Karen's are hopefully an endangered species. Ignorance is bliss is no longer aplicable. Ignorance is just sad.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Science on the fly - does your vax work or does it not..

knowing myself I would have offered to wrap the airline
blanket really tight around her head and the flotation device
as a wall of safety

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

This is absolutely Beautiful!! Love this Pilot!! He gets it, no discrimination!!

Looks a bit like a made for tv commercial or movie. lol.

😉☺️I thought so too. Some Karen! Letting others talk..smh

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

WOW! I have no words. The crew was amazing how how they handled the situation she created. I actually feel bad for her for being so brainwashed in living in fear like that. All we can do is pray for her. I'm so glad she had to learn the hard way that she can't get her way because she gets loud and threatening. Tough love..

Wow!! That flight crew handled that situation calmy, smoothly and it was awesome!!👍🏼👏🏻👏🏻

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Having been the target of these crazed “Karens”, it is refreshing and encouraging to see her get her ugly ass booted from the flight! Made my day, thanks! 🤣

"I'm vaccinated to protect my children." How? By leaving them without a mother?

Fear is powerful. God is far more powerful. Let go and live.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

And yet, they are all still wearing masks! SMH!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You can't fix stupid....

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ironically she is in the "safe" seat sitting next to an
un- injected person. 🤣😅

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

The flight attendant should inform her that since she is vaccinated then her vaccine should work to keep her "safe." So she obviously does not think HER vaccine is working to prevent her from "catching" something in his "oxygen." 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

That made my day, Thank you.
👊