Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

πŸ€”READ FROM BOTTOM UP MAKES MORE SENCE ,IMO

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

BQQM Thank Q For the reminder.. FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright NCSWIC MakeEarthGreatAgain WWG1WGA

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Mr Deeds.
I am glad to see your post. For that matter, any post by you. There are a handful that I look forward to.
Be safe,
Be well,

Be blessed.

Good time to share again.

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

πŸ™Keep the faith! Faith in God and the good people of this world. Prayers can move mountains. πŸ™

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Only in difficult situations are we truly ttested. This is a massive operation starting years back. This is not the time to give up-it’s the time to hold strong, be determined and hold the line for our friends who are working for our freedom. Nothing more important in life right now. If you don’t recognise this and feel beaten, don’t give up – put everyting on a shelf. Take a break, do other things. How will we all feel when we know for sure the plan was real and freedom is won? How good will it feel we didn’t give up. Holding the line is the most honourable, precious thing we can do. πŸ’•

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Perfectly said ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Hold the line?????? Screw the line. I have held and held and held and done more than my share only to realize that if I even look at another delay, another code or drop to decode I will lose my sanity. This has been the biggest sham ever. Patriots, it is time to see who has really been deceived..... it has been us. I am now seeing dates once again pushed back stating July..... I'm sorry but the only thing that I can say is screw that! This whole thing has made me sick and we the Patriots have been the fools and the ones who have been played here. There will be no jubilee and freedom from debt..... May the Lord come soon and take us out of this hell hole we call a world! Stick a fork in me... I'm done and my focus will be on the Lord where it should have been the entire time instead of this nonsense of a sham!

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

You are so right. I’m sick of it all. Nonstop bullshit. Depressing.

(1) Show this thread

well, I don't know about anyone else, but that is exactly what I have believed since not long after becoming a q follower. All diversions and larpists and fake anons aside, those conservatives who trust the plan have realised all of this. no point in trying to awaken anyone anymore. if you are still asleep, nothing will stir you until this plan unfolds and all is revealed. meanwhile soldiers hold the line, quietly.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

They know that we know who knows what they've done.
But we tell us what they don't know, so that we can catch them in a trap. Im sure we wouldnt tell us anything we didnt want them to know because like us we just want them to stay in the dark as to what and when we are going to get them.
Do ya know what We and Us mean?

right here holding the line. never give up!
fight!!

God, Country & Family πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i will continue to hold this line as long as i am breathing!!! Freedom!#MEGA#wwg1wga

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

it's those satellites that will disrupt the broadcast feed on the criminal news outlets and SHOW the people - SHOW the sleepers. that is when the collective ROAR will be heard. there is already a collective ROAR but once 99% of the population is awake - nothing will silence that roar.

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Whoa!

My day just got better!

Thanks for the post!

Watching you watching me watching you....

That's all fine and dandy and we have been patient, this needs to end soon...A lady was crying in her car in the parking lot because she went in to get her son's insulin and it was $1,000 for his insulin since Biden has been busy undoing all of Trump's hard work, many stores like that and I don't think these people should suffer to wake up the sleepers, perhaps it's time to get in charge of the MEDIA, who lies constantly? People are taking this vaccine and need to know the truth, they are dying from it. It has to start coming out because my elderly Mom and her friends are very worried.. htt

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Your Muse to his Publication

How can this be? Joe Biden has no authority to issue Executive Orders. He's not the president, and even if he was, Executive Orders take 30 days to go into effect.

https://www.thoughtco.com/presidential-executive-orders-3322125

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Your Muse to his Publication

i COMPLETELY agree with you! this does need to END. not everyone is safe - as we are seeing w/those taking the vaccine to keep a job because, you know, they have children and families to feed, house, etc. i agree that NO ONE awake hsould suffer because too much truth would harm the sleepers. who cares - they will deal with it - there are plenty of us awake to reassure them that "yep it's all true". i can see the plan more and more but this timing process isn't jiving with me.

(2) Show this thread

Yes very nice. And I love the mysterious Q style of this post. But once again we're being told that salvation from the cabal requires INFORMATION to be disseminated far and wide. That information can come at any point now. There's no need to wait any longer. There's no need to hold the line. Everything certainly must be in place. It is now time for this operation to transition from covert to OVERT. To quote a certain real life villain, PULL IT. To quote another, COME ON, MAN. Enough is enough. Patriots are ready. Let this long national nightmare end already.

child of the Most High God WHOM PATRIOTβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²my children call me old (still have a youthful outlook.MY PLACE BE VACANT AFTER THE RAPTURπŸ˜‚

HOLDING THE LINE IN MISSOURI
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE FOR WE THE PEOPLE PATRIOT❀πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

72 seconds used to always say he "Said too much". 😏

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

I miss following 72 seconds

(1) Show this thread

They were all submitted starting in 2017 but sequentially .. Ozero was submitted sometime in Nov 2018. It’s the only framework that explains any of this wacky behavior by any of them .

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

i am here. holding the line. beleiving in God the creator