Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Watching you watching me watching you....

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

That's all fine and dandy and we have been patient, this needs to end soon...A lady was crying in her car in the parking lot because she went in to get her son's insulin and it was $1,000 for his insulin since Biden has been busy undoing all of Trump's hard work, many stores like that and I don't think these people should suffer to wake up the sleepers, perhaps it's time to get in charge of the MEDIA, who lies constantly? People are taking this vaccine and need to know the truth, they are dying from it. It has to start coming out because my elderly Mom and her friends are very worried.. htt

i COMPLETELY agree with you! this does need to END. not everyone is safe - as we are seeing w/those taking the vaccine to keep a job because, you know, they have children and families to feed, house, etc. i agree that NO ONE awake hsould suffer because too much truth would harm the sleepers. who cares - they will deal with it - there are plenty of us awake to reassure them that "yep it's all true". i can see the plan more and more but this timing process isn't jiving with me.

In response Your Muse to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it