Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

Ginger Snaps I can not see your replies as my friend request is still showing Pending. And only those who follow you can see your reply.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Ginger snaps is a strange one. Beware of that account...and I'm saying this with all the love I can... always blocks and plays games... Replies aren't worth your time Stormis...just my experience with Ginger
πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‰

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thank you.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Mine as well.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

See above reply to Stormis...πŸ™πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

mine is pending with ginger as well. However.. the picture has me perplexed. There are more feet than faces. There is someone behind elbow of guy with the knife. The one without the halo seems to look like Justin Trudeaux side profile.. haha. Were there women at the last supper? Cuz it seems to me the woman to Christs right looks manly. I may be way off here.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

See above reply to Stormis...πŸ™πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

I have exactly the same problem, and she already follows me. I even tried canceling my request and starting over. when my account was briefly protected I found that I had to make it public to accept someone.
Help@Kobayashi

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

I did the same too.

(1) Show this thread