Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ginger Snaps I can not see your replies as my friend request is still showing Pending. And only those who follow you can see your reply.

Ginger snaps is a strange one. Beware of that account...and I'm saying this with all the love I can... always blocks and plays games... Replies aren't worth your time Stormis...just my experience with Ginger
🙌😉

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🙏🏼

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thank you.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Always have your 6...🙌🙏

(1) Show this thread