Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

re : details

there is a keyhole in the column ornamental scroll above the head of the judus clique

also this dude painted people with some thick ass necks

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

only one doesn't have a halo

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Scott 1974 to his Publication

Correct.

(1) Show this thread

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

only one doesn't have a halo

books, painting, walks in nature

But what about the man with the knife, pointing to the neck of Maria?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I don’t see anyone pointing a knife at Mary only fingers.

(1) Show this thread
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Notice there is 13 signs of the Zodiac?
The Cabal took out Mary Madelaine.
Which is the constellation Ophiuchus.
She is the 13 Aeon.
The Zodiac that we have followed is incorrect and false
to lead a stray.

https://www.yourzodiacsign.com/dates/new-13-zodiac-signs.htm

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

On the left, Right hand holding what looks a bag [with 30 pieces of silver], left hand is reaching reaching and no halo

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Correct on both observations.

(1) Show this thread

Ginger Snaps I can not see your replies as my friend request is still showing Pending. And only those who follow you can see your reply.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Mine as well.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Ginger snaps is a strange one. Beware of that account...and I'm saying this with all the love I can... always blocks and plays games... Replies aren't worth your time Stormis...just my experience with Ginger
🙌😉

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

The only one without a Halo.
(Only took 3 tries to post this. lol)

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Correct, and you have a keen eye my friend.

(1) Show this thread