Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ginger Snaps I can not see your replies as my friend request is still showing Pending. And only those who follow you can see your reply.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

mine is pending with ginger as well. However.. the picture has me perplexed. There are more feet than faces. There is someone behind elbow of guy with the knife. The one without the halo seems to look like Justin Trudeaux side profile.. haha. Were there women at the last supper? Cuz it seems to me the woman to Christs right looks manly. I may be way off here.

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it