Here’s what it comes down to with Anons:

1. Those that think JFK Jr is alive
2. Those that dont

The ones that do think he is alive can give you about 300+ examples of why it would be the case.

The ones that think he’s dead point to the Q post where he says JFK Jr is not alive.

The ones that think he’s dead and attack you for thinking differently, HAVE AN AGENDA.

The weeks and months ahead are going to be SPICY AF!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Think this gives an indication of my thoughts❤️

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Alive and ready to carry on his Father’s legacy with honor! Sooner than you think!! Maybe weeks or days soon!!#wwg1wga#NCSWIC#tbiytc

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Alive and ready to carry on his Father’s legacy with honor! Sooner than you think!! Maybe weeks or days soon!!#wwg1wga#NCSWIC#tbiytc

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

i know he is😘😘😘

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

HERE YAAAAA GO DOC🍻🍷🧀 WINE AND CHEESE ANYONE? OH AND POPCORN🍿♥️

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Send the meat buses of hell, back to hell. FK them. GOD ROCKS>

(1) Show this thread

i can't wait for this 😍

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I wonder if this is true. That would be quite inteesting.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

some guy had a video on youtube claims went to visit guy everyone thinks is Elvis. Supposedly the guy said he's not Elvis. So not sure what to believe

(2) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Even if he is dead, the swamp is sweating the chance that he isn't!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I fluctuate, as my posts, but um, when I saw one that said Caroline sent yes, basically, a post, that is when I said yeah he is. Also coupled with real time events back then as I witnessed info. I am not attacking anyone who thinks he is or is not. I HOPE THEY ARE FFS> GOD bless them.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think all the posts like EVERYFREAKIN body that ever died in the music industry "went to witness protection" is what throws folks off, and certainly threw me off initially, which may have been intended. I don't know that answer.

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

I personally think he is alive. Does my world depend on it? NO

Have to say though, those who insist he is dead are the biggest shills lol.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sexiest man ALIVE!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

4 + years following JJ now! The man is the smartest and most diversly talented individual as anyone could ever meet! Can’t wait to see the Next Act! 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🍿 fookin geniuses!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1v9gF1ZT0

I had a subscription and read this mag cover to cover. When it ended I never found a magazine worthy to subscribe to again.

George Magazine: Not Just Politics As Usual - YouTube

George Magazine: Not Just Politics As UsualDate: Thursday, August 31, 1995 - 08:00PMMore video info at https://iop.harvard.edu/node/2733

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Emending the description for Group 1: Those who know JFk Jr is alive.😃

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

He is Alive and Well!

Doq Said Juan Does Alot Of Work For The Kennedys, Right? Now Juan Hollared At David Steele “Yes, Hes Fkn Alive Last Time Im Telling You” Does Anyone Remember That? And RFK Jr Touching The Nose, And At Trumps Last Rally, He Said “I Want To Say Hello To A Very Good Friend Of Mine JJ” Thats Why I Believe! And Praying! lol

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

i think he is Biden i truly Believe it

(1) Show this thread

so say hes alive....ok now what?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Don't you think his public return would wake up A MASSIVE NUMBER OF PEOPLE?

(1) Show this thread

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

you ahould wqtch christian patriot news on rumble his show was about this ! thank you for the beads up

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

•heads

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Let’s hope this is done in 2023!
Don’t expect earlier!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

boo hiss,boo hiss..2023??

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't know if he's alive or not. I think there's as much reason to believe he's alive as there is to believe he's dead. At any rate, when the question was asked on the board "Is JFK Jr. alive?", the response was a simple "No". Many people responded with "of course Jr. isn't alive, he stopped being Jr. after his dad was killed. If that's the case, why did he remain Jr. throughout his entire life up until the plain crash? Actually, he stopped being a Jr. when his dad was buried, but chose to remain Jr. We'll find out soon enough if he's alive.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

well let's have it out right now....

JFK Jr is alive
The earth is Not a Sphere - Fact
There are NO 'aliens'
There are demons (and Angels)
the "greys" are another name for a group within the cabal
...and im personally aware that whatever it is (which appears half man) the Sasquatch exists and in record numbers

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I think he went into witness protection like so many other famous people who supposedly died.

how spicy a’ meatball ball we talkin ?

YESSSSAAAA!#FamilyIsEverything#LQVEWINS ❤️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Catholics do no cremate.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Good explanation. The agenda based ones come across as such.

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

His father and uncle were assassinated, so why would he allow himself to be a sitting duck for the DS? It makes way more sense that he's alive, than dead.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

This will shock the shit out of you what if Junior is an actor.. what is this actor is playing a very important role right now… playing Biden.. I shit you not.. Proof is the scar under juniors lower lip.. Biden has the same scar….

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

oh wow - i will have to look at that one. that's a new one to me. i've been wondering if he's really Durham (not in disguise - that seems to be bruce willis) - the one behind the scenes taking down the f'ers.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have always felt that he was alive. He is alive, :) . . .