At around 14 I decided I would do whatever it took to get into one of the top universities in the UK against the hardest competition, and succeeded. Also as a teenager I decided to do whatever it took to compete at rowing at the highest levels, without even knowing my schoolmates were future Olympian winners, and succeeded. In my 20s I climbed endless Scottish mountains in the depths of winter and did whatever it took to get back out alive, and succeeded. My 30s? Explore living in a foreign country, plus having kids, and succeeded. In my 40 I did whatever it took to get to the bottom of why telecoms and computer science lacked a common science and engineering foundation, and succeeded. Now I am using all my previous experience to right for truth, justice, and freedom for all. I don't care what happens to me — in the sense that I know I have succeeded simply by turning up and applying every skill I have got, every asset I can find, and all the energy I have left in me. PS – Love Anonup.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You’re a one off with resillience, strength aa brilliant mind and leader of the movement, which is why the DS keep shutting you down. I prefer anon-up to all the other sites and gab sucks.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Grateful for you, I’ve learned a lot from you! ❤️

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yes I know envy is wrong, but the green eyed monster is a tad alive here lol Wish I knew back in school what I knew now. Had so much time to learn experience and knowledge before having children, can't believe now I pi##ed most of it away. Just glad I am (somewhat) having a second chance now to at least learn even if I can't experience it first hand. High five to you brother.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Glad to have you with us my Friend! 😎👍

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thank you for sharing!
You are an example of "it's about the journey, not the destination"
Much appreciated ❤️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

And who you share the journey with!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOW.
You are such an inspiration!
You have the heart, the spirit, the courage -- all the blessings of God.

_and_ an eye for exquisite photography....

Bless you, Martin Geddes.
THANK YOU for all that you do for us.
❤️

I am thankful for the path you chose. I found you on twitter back in early 2020 when i was new to the anon groups and ive been grateful for your insight and post. You always have a deep and level headed point of view and your way of articularing words is a pure form of art. 💙

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Thanks for sharing Martin

You are an inspiration

🙏🏼

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

And we are all better off because of your hard earned efforts. 👏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Sounds like quite the life! Good on you! We appreciate you, for all that you are doing. God Bless Mr. Geddes 🙏