At around 14 I decided I would do whatever it took to get into one of the top universities in the UK against the hardest competition, and succeeded. Also as a teenager I decided to do whatever it took to compete at rowing at the highest levels, without even knowing my schoolmates were future Olympian winners, and succeeded. In my 20s I climbed endless Scottish mountains in the depths of winter and did whatever it took to get back out alive, and succeeded. My 30s? Explore living in a foreign country, plus having kids, and succeeded. In my 40 I did whatever it took to get to the bottom of why telecoms and computer science lacked a common science and engineering foundation, and succeeded. Now I am using all my previous experience to right for truth, justice, and freedom for all. I don't care what happens to me — in the sense that I know I have succeeded simply by turning up and applying every skill I have got, every asset I can find, and all the energy I have left in me. PS – Love Anonup.

I am thankful for the path you chose. I found you on twitter back in early 2020 when i was new to the anon groups and ive been grateful for your insight and post. You always have a deep and level headed point of view and your way of articularing words is a pure form of art. 💙

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SilentM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silent Socrates, click on at the bottom under it