At around 14 I decided I would do whatever it took to get into one of the top universities in the UK against the hardest competition, and succeeded. Also as a teenager I decided to do whatever it took to compete at rowing at the highest levels, without even knowing my schoolmates were future Olympian winners, and succeeded. In my 20s I climbed endless Scottish mountains in the depths of winter and did whatever it took to get back out alive, and succeeded. My 30s? Explore living in a foreign country, plus having kids, and succeeded. In my 40 I did whatever it took to get to the bottom of why telecoms and computer science lacked a common science and engineering foundation, and succeeded. Now I am using all my previous experience to right for truth, justice, and freedom for all. I don't care what happens to me — in the sense that I know I have succeeded simply by turning up and applying every skill I have got, every asset I can find, and all the energy I have left in me. PS – Love Anonup.

Thank you for sharing!
You are an example of "it's about the journey, not the destination"
Much appreciated ❤️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

And who you share the journey with!