Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is Pompeo VP?

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Does anyone knownifnthis is a legit telegram group? They are saying some in depth stuff. assassination attempt on VP Pompeo. Arrests of pentagon employees due to attempt. also mentions arrests of ccp ambassador, etc.

In response Worried Momma to his Publication

there is no "VP Pompeo". please use some common sense and basic discernment

OK but I have been reading for two weeks that is the role intended for Pompeo when this all settles so it's not like it is news. Let's respect the question and not belittle with our words. We are all Patriot here and we want truth to win.

In response Last Days to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

the stuff you posted is speaking in present or past tense as if its actively happening or happened, representing it as FACT which is misleading or flat out disinfo. that only makes figuring out the reality of the situation much worse. we're surrounded by a cloud of witnesses and need to make sure we're not the false witness.

OK. Point taken. However, bear in mind that the same channel posted that Isreal had attacked Iran today and then proceeded to give other pieces of information regarding what followed. About an hour later, that same information was corroborated by the Jerusalem Post.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Quantum grammar.......😁

(2) Show this thread