Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I hope so. i heard that from John F Kennedy Jrs channel but who knows what's really?

Clairvoyant. Patriot. God always wins in the end! #MAGA #IFBAP

no

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Until we all actually know? We don't know.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

I think so. And Gen Flynn as Sec of State. JMO.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

I've heard Trump is POTUS, Pompeo is VP, Flynn is Sec. of State, JFK Jr is Sec. of State, Don jr and Invanka have roles too but can't recall. Some of these may or may not be accurate. However, the team certainly is the Freedom Dream Team.

(1) Show this thread

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

Now that there is an abso-freaking-lutely WONDERFUL idea!!

I heard that - but not confirmed to me

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

A lot of crazy stuff going around these days. I think it wise to stop with Speculation and wishful thinking as neither can be proved and both only add to the confusion.
We will know more after this weekend.
It was said less yhan 10 know for sure what is really happening and even that is subject to change.

Love your 17 time stamp. ❤️❤️❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

IPVP equals 45 and 18 in gematria. Roger that!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I expect so...

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

MICHAEL JACKSON US DEPARTMENT OF ARTS...???

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is what Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward are saying.
I love Pompeo too, but I will have to tell ya that I would prefer Da Boss! YOU know who I am talking about DoQ!
I will not second guess the plan though, it does make sense for Da Boss to reunite the country then take over as President for 8 yrs.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...why the "?" ?

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

i do believe he is.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

There are so many twists and turns in this movie, at this point ANYTHING is possible.

I love my President Trump! Here to keep up with the truth. #SavetheChildren #Godwins #WWG1GWA

thats what was on telegram

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I guess that works for now, but I so far do not understand JR not being VP?

I pray this is true! Its like joining the best company on the planet! Americans would finally be winning. I talk to many people working so hard and they can't get ahead. Many are brainwashed by the msm and genuinely believe Biden cares about them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then, I have the big tech CEO across the street with a BLM sign in the front yard! We need a new media, which are incentivized to report actual news.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

yes

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I pray, I pray, I pray he is! Oh how I love that man. 🙏🏼

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

I believe there is tremendous meaning behind this photo.

(1) Show this thread

I've been staring at this since you posted it, written up about 1600 characters in response, and I have NO IDEA!

Keep falling back to the military in control, and use discernment.

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

hopefully flynn as vp and pompeo xhief staff need speaker for succession

In response Robin Holmes to her Publication

heard Flynn couldn't take a role because he might be diplomate to go around and help with Gesara around the globe.

(1) Show this thread

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

I think yes but was it as of Jan 11th or to be on Mar 4th?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response James Anthony to his Publication

Is it following the chinese lunar calendar?Juan always reminds us that there are more than one calendar to follow.

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

off topic: but what happened to Kellyanne Conway?

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

I can't precisely remember, but I did see something recently that was a reliable source which basically listed her as a turncoat ultimately. Maybe it had something to do with her husband? I'll try to follow up and report back

(1) Show this thread

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

Does anyone knownifnthis is a legit telegram group? They are saying some in depth stuff. assassination attempt on VP Pompeo. Arrests of pentagon employees due to attempt. also mentions arrests of ccp ambassador, etc.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Worried Momma to his Publication

patriot streetfighter reporting ccp no longer in control of china. that's one.

In response Worried Momma to his Publication

The name changed on this one this morning, it used to be JFK jr and according to whomever it is was being sensored, next thing i know the name was changed.

(8) Show this thread

Yes indeed

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I was wondering in the line of succession if Grassley is in there somewhere? Pompeo would be great VP

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Sounds like a great line up to me. Lets get the party started. 🌎☮️

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

DREAM TEAM for sure

(4) Show this thread

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

i did see that he is in Florida with Trump. So maybe he is. Or he is continuing as Secretary of State.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Field of Light to his Publication

THAT LQQKs LIKE A

HQME RUN

SLAM DUNK

SCQQQQQQQQQRz

(1) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

i just saw somewhere that he was as well but dismissed it lol