Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is Pompeo VP?

Does anyone knownifnthis is a legit telegram group? They are saying some in depth stuff. assassination attempt on VP Pompeo. Arrests of pentagon employees due to attempt. also mentions arrests of ccp ambassador, etc.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fighting4myfamily in this post can reply

In response Worried Momma to his Publication

The name changed on this one this morning, it used to be JFK jr and according to whomever it is was being sensored, next thing i know the name was changed.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

patriot streetfighter reporting ccp no longer in control of china. that's one.

It's crazy stuff for sure on thet channel and new information coming in every few minutes. All indications have been that this is how it will go down when it starts but no idea how we verify..

there is no "VP Pompeo". please use some common sense and basic discernment

In response Last Days to his Publication

OK but I have been reading for two weeks that is the role intended for Pompeo when this all settles so it's not like it is news. Let's respect the question and not belittle with our words. We are all Patriot here and we want truth to win.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Last Days to his Publication

you say that with conviction. can you back it up?

(2) Show this thread

there were multiple attemps on trump and the first lady, the last two targeted each of them 1 week before he left the wh. she was almost poisoned. i woulnd't for 1 sec doubt Pompeo is at great risk and has had attempts on his life as well. trump almost got wacked in scotland but they got one of the ss agents by accident. google it. the ss (secret service agent died.

I think it is fake. I have stopped following most because what is posted sounds suspect. The only one I truly follow is Frogman.

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

can you link the channel? there are so many variations of frogman

(1) Show this thread

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

Not sure! just popped ip!

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

(1) Show this thread