I’m so damn grateful for each and every one of these incredible Pilots that are standing up for America.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Not only are you an example to every Patriot out there, but you’re an example to every employed individual that has a tough decision to make in the weeks and months ahead.

But most importantly, you’re an example to the children. The future of the USA and the rest of the planet.

You need to realize how many lives you are positively affecting for the good of humanity.

You are now instilling courage into the hearts of Men and Women across the rest of the Republic to stand up against this destructive tyranny.

Thank you, Patriots. Godspeed.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...a HUGE A M E N🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🌎🌏🌍❤️😎

Huntington Employees against the jab in Mississippi . Our government was and is so far up 🇨🇳 's ass just sickening . Trump was right about everything.#SAVEAMERICA 🇺🇸

💥💥❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

WWG1WGA

Thank you Patriot Pilots

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so agree…GOD BLESS YOU ALL🙏🙏🙏❤️

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻🇺🇸🕊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We the People are taking back our rightful power!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

You are welcome. I saw no other choice and disappointed in those that caved. They have no idea, they think we could afford this. No one can afford this. We will make do with other jobs. Stepping out of the path of destruction.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Personal EMPOWERMENT!!!

Oh I'm so happy too! But I'm so sorry to say, "about time"!!!!!We needed them over a year ago!!!!

Love ya Doq!!!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. Everyone must stand up as they are all slowly doing. On another note, I'm not understanding why DJT is endorsing Grassley? Yes, Q said "Trust Grassley" but I also saw Grassley support the horrendous infrastructure bill.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

🙏 Maybe he will flush out more hidden corruption.

(1) Show this thread

amen and amen

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Your post are my favorite#wwg1wga

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It seems difficult now, but...

It HAD to be this way.

You sound like a true leader the world needs now, DoQ. America loves you!! ❤😇🙏

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Brave men and women!

All who stand up and walk away from their jobs are helping 10 fold to save America!!

We will have to practically shut down this country to save her Nana thinks.

And for those that walk away we need to help them with other jobs to get them by until we bring these evil bastards down.

Surely there is one airline that wants to stay in business that will hire these pilots.

Guess we are going to see which big businesses we want to keep and which ones are too corrupt and get taken down.

Yall have to know WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE DOWN ANY DAMN BUSINESS IN AMERICA WITHIN A WEEK!

If they think they are going to starve us out or force us to take the fookn jab, Nana got news flash for them.

Not on our watch sobs!

America first ;-)

B A L L S !!!!!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

2 Samuel 10:12 - "Be strong and let us show ourselves courageous for the sake of our people..and may the Lord do what is good in His sight.”

Keep fighting!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump