I have head ache, sweats and cough. Dr would not let me come in. Would not prescribe me HCQ or Ivermectine or could loose her licence. Gave me a hotline to call for 100$, Hotline booked until next Monday!!!! This is how they are killing people. When you get worse they tell you to go to Emergency Room and get the final kill shot!! Remdesivir and a vent. If you argue for cures instead they sedate you.
I have been taking C, D3 and zink. also made some Lemon peel and Grapfruit potion. I guess we are on our own.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

People have already given all good advice so my response is. I love you, I'll be praying for you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Thank you. I love you too!!

(1) Show this thread

i got ivermectin and hcq from a website called pushhealth.com no conf call needed. I just paid them the $60 consulting fee and they called in my prescription to cvs the same day. my wife and I both got a prescription and I'm glad I did as my kids gave my wife and I covid last week so I've been taking it to fight off covid. i've been working every day even with covid (from home) with no days off so I think it really does work.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

🙋🙏🙏💜💜 So glad you're doing well.

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I Got mine (as did my Hubby) as preventative from Dr. Stella in 2/21, its good till 22! If you can’t get refilled I did this just incase! Also you can get meds and supplements sent to you from FrontlineDrs! Walgreens acting alittle wishy washy on refilling my husbands!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Your picture, you are on a horse? Isn't there a horse vet in your area? try and get ivermectin, most have markings on the syringe for dosage/weight.

After all of this today I went down to the barn and took a dose of ivermectine worming past for my weight. it tasted so bad!! now i know how my horses feel. i hope it works.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I've heard 500 mg of quercetin twice a day in addition to what you mentioned works well also.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

That is what I was going to suggest, the quercetin!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Do these things:
Hydration with filtered, not bottled water( bottled water makes body acidic)
Vit D
Vit C
Zinc
Quercetin
Tonic water mixed with juice make sure it has real quinine in it
Mild exercise like walking outdoors in sunshine and fresh air helps protect against developing pnumonia
Adequate rest
Over the counter meds for symptoms
Home nebulizer treatments ( purchase small nebulizer for home use)
Deep breathe, cough, keeps lungs clearer
Eat healthy diet
NO soda, sugary soft drinks= acidic body

NAC
Glutathione
Zeolite
Molecular Hydro Ozone therapy (Oxygenized water?)

I also use these to REMOVE the heavy METAL particles:
Carbon
Milk thistle
Quercetin
Magnesium
Vit C
Vit D3
Zinc

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Do you have any oregano? oil is best but capsules dry or fresh ok.

Conservative Christian. Proud Deplorable of President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #LockThemAllUp! #HoldingTheLine

You need to make sure you are taking the grapefruit and lemon mixture every hour while feeling symptoms - one tablespoon every hour. This stuff really works, totally took away my congestion symptoms

In response Cheryl Izatt to her Publication

Will do!

(1) Show this thread