#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I have head ache, sweats and cough. Dr would not let me come in. Would not prescribe me HCQ or Ivermectine or could loose her licence. Gave me a hotline to call for 100$, Hotline booked until next Monday!!!! This is how they are killing people. When you get worse they tell you to go to Emergency Room and get the final kill shot!! Remdesivir and a vent. If you argue for cures instead they sedate you.
I have been taking C, D3 and zink. also made some Lemon peel and Grapfruit potion. I guess we are on our own.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i got ivermectin and hcq from a website called pushhealth.com no conf call needed. I just paid them the $60 consulting fee and they called in my prescription to cvs the same day. my wife and I both got a prescription and I'm glad I did as my kids gave my wife and I covid last week so I've been taking it to fight off covid. i've been working every day even with covid (from home) with no days off so I think it really does work.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ I Got mine (as did my Hubby) as preventative from Dr. Stella in 2/21, its good till 22! If you can’t get refilled I did this just incase! Also you can get meds and supplements sent to you from FrontlineDrs! Walgreens acting alittle wishy washy on refilling my husbands!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it