#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I have head ache, sweats and cough. Dr would not let me come in. Would not prescribe me HCQ or Ivermectine or could loose her licence. Gave me a hotline to call for 100$, Hotline booked until next Monday!!!! This is how they are killing people. When you get worse they tell you to go to Emergency Room and get the final kill shot!! Remdesivir and a vent. If you argue for cures instead they sedate you.
I have been taking C, D3 and zink. also made some Lemon peel and Grapfruit potion. I guess we are on our own.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Your picture, you are on a horse? Isn't there a horse vet in your area? try and get ivermectin, most have markings on the syringe for dosage/weight.

After all of this today I went down to the barn and took a dose of ivermectine worming past for my weight. it tasted so bad!! now i know how my horses feel. i hope it works.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I took ivervectin & it eliminated a long time problem I had with a bacterial infestation. Also helped to eliminate a couple of inflammations/infections in my body which were probably caused by exposure to people who got the bloody shot

I had the apple flavored paste & it wasn't bad but if you have the regular someone suggested taking some applesauce with it

Good luck!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

yes me too, around my vaxed husband. well so far my gut just hurts. but iv done all above recommendations too.

(1) Show this thread