Kylie Jenner just posted this to her 273m insta followers πŸ‘€

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I Am At A Loss For Words, Maybe MK Ultra? I Don’t Understand How They Worship Such Evil, Maybe Instead Of Politics Caitlyn/Bruce Should Have Protected Her From All This Evil!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please PRAY for this tormented soul...

not all are as evil as portrayed...

JESUS died for that soul as well as yours...

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus reach down to the very core of her Soul Lord God
I rebuke and bind the demons that have set up residence inside of her and her family.
I LOOSE JESUS into this woman this day
Heavenly Father open her eyes that she might see You...
Forgive her Lord she knows not what she
is doing.... she is a victim of this evil
Lord Touch her this day
Let the Love of God convict her Soul
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

praise be to Jesus!

(2) Show this thread

sick… maybe she was abused and is stuck with a sick demented mind… but i see that as no excuse… pure evil insinuation…

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA β€œThe only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

looks like advertisement for adrenochrome.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

So sad that she was probably abused as a child and has endured abuses that we can only imagine. Her dad is now a girl and that's got to be SO against the holy spirit within her that it warps her soul. I hope Jesus and God heal these children.

How nice it is to be a child that is protected from hurt as much as possible and gently,lovingly guided by parents that love you, to support your development as much as possible into your beautiful whole loving self. These children are not as lucky,brought up in situations that fill them with selfishness, jealousy,lusts,ego,and all the sins we are taught by our loving parents not to do so as to produce productive, happy, adults.It's quite sad. I often wonder if we are seeing Satan being cornered and exposed...like he's being concentrated and brought forth for all that has eyes to see can see and to be thankful and give thanks to God for our lives and love in our lives that these children do not have and Satan will be caught?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

The whole Kardashian clan sold their soul to the devil long ago. Consider that it began with their father, Robert Kardashian, who got his friend, OJ Simpson, off the hook for murder.

Think about it-- how else do you reconcile a completely talentless and vapid family having such massive fortune and fame? Think of the agendas they promote: body morphing via plastic surgery (gets our eyes used to physical changes so we don't question when people are "replaced" by doubles/clones), surrogates for pregnancy, self-confidence dependent on social media favorability, mixing of bloodlines, and an unhealthy obsession with fashion, money, and material things.

Kylie Jenner is here dripping in blood and then there are photos of her sister, Kim Kardashian, 3weeks ago, from the Met Gala in full face covering masks. WHAT'S THE MESSAGE? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO PROMOTE? And, the fact that they have millions of followers? It's so sad, because it is essentially worshipping Satan via his minions.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Go watch the reading of the verdict at the OJ trial. Robert Kardashian looked unhappy with it. It was very strange.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA β€œThe only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

looks like an advertisement for graphene oxide.

(2) Show this thread

they're all evil

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

She is sicker than I thought. Disgusting thing!

In case you had any doubts about reality... Pray

Ummm...
Wasn't Expecting the Freddy song...
Made more creepier than it already was!!!

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I rebuke this demon in the name of Jesus. May she step out of darkness and find Jesus as her Saviour before it's too late.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Her "art director" is possessed and it needs to be cast out ! Sure its some kind of androgynous tranny demon.