WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Kylie Jenner just posted this to her 273m insta followers πŸ‘€

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

The whole Kardashian clan sold their soul to the devil long ago. Consider that it began with their father, Robert Kardashian, who got his friend, OJ Simpson, off the hook for murder.

Think about it-- how else do you reconcile a completely talentless and vapid family having such massive fortune and fame? Think of the agendas they promote: body morphing via plastic surgery (gets our eyes used to physical changes so we don't question when people are "replaced" by doubles/clones), surrogates for pregnancy, self-confidence dependent on social media favorability, mixing of bloodlines, and an unhealthy obsession with fashion, money, and material things.

Kylie Jenner is here dripping in blood and then there are photos of her sister, Kim Kardashian, 3weeks ago, from the Met Gala in full face covering masks. WHAT'S THE MESSAGE? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO PROMOTE? And, the fact that they have millions of followers? It's so sad, because it is essentially worshipping Satan via his minions.

looks like an advertisement for graphene oxide.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EALeonard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EAM Leonard, click on at the bottom under it