Google down
Amazon Web Services down
Verizon down
AT&T down
Twitter down
Whatsapp down

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Facebook's infrastructure was down, including Instagram and Whatsapp.

The ripple effect this caused (the net part in internet stands for network, things are connected and can by definition affect each other) made other services inaccessible in some cases, but they weren't down. Routing to them was degraded for a while since all the failing requests to resolve Facebook hosts overloaded DNS servers of ISPs and other providers.

Google wasn't down. AWS wasn't down. Twitter wasn't down.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Nobody is missing this SH.. ‼️

We still kicking it Patriots 🇺🇸 love you all

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

Project Veritas comes out later today too

had some probs with comcast for about 20 mins but seems to be fine now

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In Europe too.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Sister from the Czech Republic. :)

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And I'll be particularly satisfied if and when Facebook gets taken down. I deleted my account (Yes, I know nothing's truly deleted.) after I found out they were selling user data to Cambridge Analytica. However, the aspects of the site that made it feel like middle school and high school revisited were strong factors as well.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Hmmm? I wonder if Snowden is working with W Hat's now?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've been trying to kick my Instagram habit, so the outage is a blessing for me!

Telegram is WAY slow and SUPER glitching. Posts are disappearing.
REEEEEeeeeeeRRRRRrrrr

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

has this picture been recirculating?
any fake MSM picture pushes?

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

I have followed your posts since before I/we were banned on Twitter... thank you will never be enough to describe the immense feeling of gratitude ❤️🙏🏻❤️

I still have most of these....or is this the list of soon to go black?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

INTERNET BLACKOUT PAINT IT BLACK 🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺🕺💃
🎵🎵🎵🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=niCG-LDrN9Q&feature=share

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

so whats coming out that they are trying to stop??

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

They don't want anyone who can spin the confessions. plus we are switching internet to StarLink

(1) Show this thread

fb down here, .. I'm hearing it is WW not just USA...🤷‍♀️

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

something is going on telegram just running the same posts from the real Kim Shady my google is acting up so who knows grandkids on on home schooling but they are working teacher had a hard time sending over anything from Google Docs

(1) Show this thread

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

DownDetector shows all these are down!

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

STill have some of these up....so maybe in some locations only? Definitely no fb or insta here though....

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

DNS resolving was overburdened because billions of devices tried finding facebook servers. These services weren't down, DNS servers were and ALL serves ended up potentially unreachable.

The ones displayed on top are the ones people searched for the most.

(7) Show this thread

Facebook and Instagram down in Sweden.
Twitter works and my account is open again! everthing is gone, zero everything bu I can use it now.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Kerstin Hellström to her Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

verizon is up

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Still working in UK.

Amazon website is NOT down.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

FYI Amazon rretail is not the same as AWS. AWS is a hosting service for any website that pays for it. So two different things. Just FYI

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Spectrum was down this AM for me in Southern Cal

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Spectrum was down this AM for me in Southern Cal

FB working kept checking when others posted.
regional maybe?

Just facebook down for me now.....Must have something to do with whatever is going on at the Supreme Court. (Nancy Drew on tg said that there were lots of cars at the Supreme Court.)

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

idem en France et en Belgique

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Should we get excited yet, Doq? 😉😘

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

nor google

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

twitter isn't down

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response James Cooper to his Publication

It was

(1) Show this thread