Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Facebook down
Instagram down
Google down
Amazon Web Services down
Verizon down
AT&T down
Twitter down
Whatsapp down

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

so whats coming out that they are trying to stop??

They don't want anyone who can spin the confessions. plus we are switching internet to StarLink

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Katherineirene in this post can reply

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

This downtime has no connection to StarLink.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Yeah I dont think either of these things is happening.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Bossman and Dan tweeted [02.10.21 09:24]
Emergency Broadcast – Martial Law To Be Implemented Between Oct. 8-16 In Canada! Australia, USA, World To Follow…Must Video
https://bestnewshere.com/emergency-broadcast-martial-law-to-be-implemented-between-oct-8-16-in-canada-australia-usa-world-to-follow-must-video/

(1) Show this thread