IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

β€œI write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

[letter in link] https://t.me/davidavocadowolfe/34576

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

It is a letter to set them up to commit on paper... which they know can be used against them.

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Which most likely they will not sign, while creating evidence of notice and demand for legal liability should they fire you. Backs them into a corner. I recommend sending certified mail return receipt requested with a certified copy for your own records. I really liked your document.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

This one looks a lot better. Some think sometimes less is more, one page documents. Both look to be very solid options πŸ‘

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Brilliant!

(2) Show this thread