Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

β€œI write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

[letter in link] https://t.me/davidavocadowolfe/34576

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Brilliant!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Carol, I don't know if it will prevent them from putting me and others on unpaid leave... but it could help me later if needed. it also puts them in a bad position of taking action against me even after I sent them a request for more information (much more!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜…)!!

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

This one looks a lot better. Some think sometimes less is more, one page documents. Both look to be very solid options πŸ‘

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yes, I love your note... and my first reaction was, "Oh shit! I should have written it THAT way!" I wish I had written the sentence insinuating I wasn't refusing anything. The way you worded that note is excellent!

(1) Show this thread