Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

β€œI write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

[letter in link] https://t.me/davidavocadowolfe/34576

It is a letter to set them up to commit on paper... which they know can be used against them.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Which most likely they will not sign, while creating evidence of notice and demand for legal liability should they fire you. Backs them into a corner. I recommend sending certified mail return receipt requested with a certified copy for your own records. I really liked your document.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Zack, i used the frontline doctor's documentπŸ˜πŸ™ I was pleasant and just ask them to please fill, sign and return to me. I know they won't reply to that, lol! I wanted them to have one little worm of an employee in their massive vegetable patch of dumbheads... or a thorn in their sides... knowing I see them. if the shots were safe they would have NO problems filling that form. You see... they are told not to answer any questions. HR people are nothing. They are just slaves. It's the same with W4s. Notice how they are not allowed to advise you how to fill that tax form. Why.... because Tax is illegal. They have set it up in such a way that people fill those "voluntarily". What a SICK world we've been living in!!!

(1) Show this thread