FUTURE PROVES PAST

Sep 27, 2018 9:41:00 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 300
[FEINSTEIN] THREAT TO MURKOWSKI?
EVIL BE GONE.
Q

@AndrewSolender
September 27, 2021

"Sen. Feinstein “missed today’s vote and votes last week due to a family medical emergency,” her spox says.

She would’ve voted yes on nominees & CR, they add, and she’s “carefully following the vote situation in the Senate and will return to Washington as soon as possible.”

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1442665920397299712

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I read her estate was up for sale as well.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Always glad to hear that, thanks Tracey

(1) Show this thread

so she disappeared for an important vote, and returned a Day later to apoint someone to a position.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kento Marek to his Publication

I saw nothing about her returning to appoint someone to a position. It says "she will return as soon as possible."

(1) Show this thread

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

As someone from CA its long overdue! Evil Be Gone!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Monitering from Gitmo?

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

No, but once in a while information is dropped like the Fauci Grand Jury video

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Yes I've seen this. This is one scary witch

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

anons have long said when something is in brackets in their drops it means it's a reference to someone being jailed/removed. however it could also indicate we are to focus on what is IN the brackets to align with an upcoming delta.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

We call it a killbox

(1) Show this thread

has a delta ever lined up? Not trolling just asking

In response reaper myer to his Publication

To my knowledge not on the exact same day like this one.

(1) Show this thread

Feinstein's former staffer admits to having hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steel

The organization’s founder, a former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer named Daniel J. Jones, hired opposition research firm Fusion GPS and dossier author Christopher Steele as part of the initiative, he told the FBI in March 2017. And it has been revealed that billionaire financier George Soros has given at least $1 million to the group and is considering giving more.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/democracy-integrity-trump-fusion/

Among those subpoenaed and deposed by Alfa Bank was Daniel J. Jones, a former investigator for the FBI and the U.S. Senate who is perhaps best known for his role in leading the investigation into the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency’s use of torture in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks.

This would not be the first time testimony Jones provided under a confidentiality agreement ended up in the public eye. TDIP’s complaint notes that before Jones met with FBI officials in 2017 to discuss Russian disinformation campaigns, he was assured by two FBI agents that his identity would be protected from exposure and that any information he provided to the FBI would not be associated with him.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/09/lawsuits-indictments-revive-trump-alfa-bank-story/

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙌BQQM...nice decode! 5:5

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Great Catch Anon.