THIS RIGHT HERE.

We do this everywhere, follow the money, put them on the spot, it's over for [them]. I applaud this woman and her tenacity

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!

How I know all the COVID, anti-vax, Ivermectin, HCQ etc research and info over the last few years is real: no one is doing the same research to prove what they are trying to sell us. Lefties aren’t online pushing their narrative like we are. That tells me what I need to know.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

Mom on beastmode doing God’s work!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

👏👏👏👏👏BRAVO!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Booms right here.
Crimes against humanity are taking place, its time everyone involved is put on notice, those doing the crimes can do the time, assets seized, justice coming for We The People.
Justice is to be denied to no one.
Equal justice under the law.

It´s exactly how We the people take our power back.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

God Bless her!

Love her, this was excellent !!!

Appointed She was for such a time.
GOD BLESS HER!
#truth
#GODKNOWSALL

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

God Bless this Patriot! My mom, who actively fought for children at every level for 28 years, would have given this gal a big hug. ❤️
Never stop fighting for the children!

this is absolutely amazing! I love her I want to hug her and I want to be her friend forever!! how on Earth do we find out the information that she found?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

This is how We The People set FIRE up their asses!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This is a woman after my own heart! LOVE Her!!!
I think this board realizes they messed with the WRONG woman's child! TRUTH heals but it also STINGS!

To the School board: "Y'all been stung!!!"

B R A V O 👊
We The People Are The Plan.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Mamma bear! So impressive. Way to go!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You go girl! I just did the same thing with a company telling me I had to be vaxxed in order to work for them. I read them the Nuremburg Code told them they were in violation and once this shit show was over they would be permanently out of business as well as those mandating the vaxx in their company would be arrested, tried and executed for crimes against humanity. I never thought I would be so damn bold. Fuck all of them. We are about to rise up if this shit doesn't stop soon. Juan O'Savin said tonight the worst is about to happen and that in some states they may go door to door to put the unvaxxed into encampments right here in the USA as they are presently doing it in some other countries. Armed and ready!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Blue states?

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Well said. GOD Bless this woman. I want to say thank you to her for standing up. Let Freedom Ring.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

👊🏻😎💥

❤️❤️❤️ 💥💥💥 🤯🤯🤯 🙏🙏🙏🙏 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

right on

Twitter won't retweet this anon up link so here is the vid from you tube if anyone wants it.

https://youtu.be/aavvn0-Aybk

Gotta love the women who do their research and let it rip.

I hope she called the Sherriff and ask him to arrest the school board members.

AWESOME

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I salute her!!!! Bravo, sister!

That was beautiful

Artist, love God, love patriots, love country, love family, love life, love Trump...

This woman is absolutely great and spot on I hope she inspires more parents to stand up in all schools in all states & save our lives & children from these criminals

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

You Go Girl ☺️

BRAVO

Well said and presented, and spot on. Proud of this Patriot