Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

THIS RIGHT HERE.

We do this everywhere, follow the money, put them on the spot, it's over for [them]. I applaud this woman and her tenacity

You go girl! I just did the same thing with a company telling me I had to be vaxxed in order to work for them. I read them the Nuremburg Code told them they were in violation and once this shit show was over they would be permanently out of business as well as those mandating the vaxx in their company would be arrested, tried and executed for crimes against humanity. I never thought I would be so damn bold. Fuck all of them. We are about to rise up if this shit doesn't stop soon. Juan O'Savin said tonight the worst is about to happen and that in some states they may go door to door to put the unvaxxed into encampments right here in the USA as they are presently doing it in some other countries. Armed and ready!

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Blue states?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Lucky me I live in a blue one.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread