Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive awakening within the great awakening is going to happen.

Too many are brushing important details off acting like they don’t matter.

This is a warning.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Can you elaborate Doq? I actually do "brush shit off". Not because it isn't important, but because my heart can't take processing it over and over. I have watched so many tell me that my child is going to die because she had the vax. Her medical career made it mandatory in her state.
I can't watch the children suffer over and over, knowing the battle is ongoing for those precious souls.
I will never give up. I will never stop battling for the light. But I am guilty of "brushing shit off".
WWG1WGA my fren👊

Vaccine experiments require a control group. So, my theory is that many of those that got the shot are in the control group and were given a placebo.

There is also so much information about HCQ and Ivermectin working. It is my understanding that HCQ will kill the mRNA induced spike protein and Ivermectin blocks it.

So, there seems to be hope for those that got the jab. If only they would consider taking either one.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

You must be missing the VAERS data. At 1 - 10% of what is being reported, we are in trouble. Yes. some got saline and many got varing micrograms but if you are watching the vaccine injured we are going to lose a lot of people. The graphene oxide is the issue. It will probably be in the flu shot.

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

I pay attention to VAERS. And, agree that the numbers are under reported. Deaths being covered up. The number was 45,000 and has jumped to 100,000 the last I heard. This triggered a lawsuit. And, yes, people are not only dying but having terrible complications, And, then others are not. They are the ones, I believe got the placebo.

However, Ivermectin (invented to remove parasites) seems to be working. HCQ is said to to kill the spike protein. I am now hearing of and reading ways to remove the graphene oxide from the body.

The Tesla inventions are becoming available and they will work wonders.

IMO, the challenge is getting the people who got the shot(s) to believe that they are in harms way. Most of those I know that got it think it is a good thing and so would never try to undo the damage.

https://www.ftwproject.com/orgonite-blog/how-to-remove-graphene-oxide-from-the-body/

two pics (the one about HCQ is a screen shot from Dr. Immanuel to me so I know it isn't phot

(1) Show this thread