A massive awakening within the great awakening is going to happen.

Too many are brushing important details off acting like they don’t matter.

This is a warning.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ok ill guess
bill in hospital
hill and huma together
nancy
denying citizens food/cargo
colin powell
hunters moon 10/20
clock on election turnover runs out 11/12(?)

oh yeah and look at this fake shit they are putting up to cover enpty shelves in philly GTFO

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

One does not have to see the big picture to get the big picture. The MSM stained themselves long ago, if they cannot see that, well, only God can assist there.

'Red October' - Jaco & Juan Presentation Excerpts - YouTube

Excerpts from a September 20, 2021 presentation.Ryan Cole Link:https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAzw6bSzDSXj/

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

“...I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” Romans 11:4 Is a rapture coming? YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ONE. “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels shall come forth, and TAKE OUT THE WICKED from among the righteous,..." Matthew 13:49 And again, "“I tell you, on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left. There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken, and the other will be left. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. And answering they said to Him, “WHERE LORD?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also will the vultures (i.e. birds of prey) be gathered.” Luke 17:34-37

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

And again, "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God; in order that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.” Revelation 19:17-18 In other words, you either come to the marriage supper of the Lamb or YOU GET ATE. Who is the birds in the parable of the sower spoken of in Matthew 13, Mark 4, and Luke 8 that steals the Word of God out of the heart so they cannot be saved?

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Q 4943
The battle to maintain and push division.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.

please tell me that part of the awakening includes the removal of the evil snakes?

if there is going to be a massive awakening within the great awakening,... then that must be part of 'the plan'.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤Thanks Doq

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

what is it?

no limits except your own
locks takes off
maintain

thanks for keeping everyone honest and on their toes doc , great work 😎

thanks for keeping everyone honest and on their toes doc , great work 😎

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Yup...like ,what you gonna do after the EBS ?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

keep preaching Doq. people are listening. live you brother ❤️👊🏾🇺🇸

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Can you elaborate Doq? I actually do "brush shit off". Not because it isn't important, but because my heart can't take processing it over and over. I have watched so many tell me that my child is going to die because she had the vax. Her medical career made it mandatory in her state.
I can't watch the children suffer over and over, knowing the battle is ongoing for those precious souls.
I will never give up. I will never stop battling for the light. But I am guilty of "brushing shit off".
WWG1WGA my fren👊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

What kind of a warning?

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

https://t.me/vaccinereversal seeing very interesting info and testimonials here!

(4) Show this thread

I don't brush off shit, unless it is of course shit. Happy today sir.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Everything has meaning 👍🏻

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I am overloaded with reading.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Affirmative ghost rider.