Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive awakening within the great awakening is going to happen.

Too many are brushing important details off acting like they don’t matter.

This is a warning.

Can you elaborate Doq? I actually do "brush shit off". Not because it isn't important, but because my heart can't take processing it over and over. I have watched so many tell me that my child is going to die because she had the vax. Her medical career made it mandatory in her state.
I can't watch the children suffer over and over, knowing the battle is ongoing for those precious souls.
I will never give up. I will never stop battling for the light. But I am guilty of "brushing shit off".
WWG1WGA my fren👊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

https://t.me/vaccinereversal seeing very interesting info and testimonials here!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What kind of a warning?

Vaccine experiments require a control group. So, my theory is that many of those that got the shot are in the control group and were given a placebo.

There is also so much information about HCQ and Ivermectin working. It is my understanding that HCQ will kill the mRNA induced spike protein and Ivermectin blocks it.

So, there seems to be hope for those that got the jab. If only they would consider taking either one.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

You must be missing the VAERS data. At 1 - 10% of what is being reported, we are in trouble. Yes. some got saline and many got varing micrograms but if you are watching the vaccine injured we are going to lose a lot of people. The graphene oxide is the issue. It will probably be in the flu shot.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...we all process things at different speeds and in different ways - no one way is the 'right' way. #StayConnected 🕊#WeMustStickTogether 🇺🇸