If we don’t start calling out every single form of deception and corruption, including Patriots pretending to be Patriots, then we are only delaying more difficult times that we will inevitably have to experience.

Might as well do it now.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Using patriotism to grift

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I cannot confirm or deny the identity of anyone else here. But I am really who I am even though I say Im "Mona Lisa" lol But the gone Rogue part is spot on 😁😁😁😁

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

truth about Juan o savin please

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Yes please and neg. 48?

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD will bring them all to light. On his timing. He will show us the truth and nothing but the truth.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I don't think people understand that these patriot accounts on Telegram are not operated by them, someone or thing behind the scenes is running most of these high profile accounts. Same posts at the exact same time on most. Take it with a grain of salt and friggan relax already.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Yeah I been watching that too

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Exactly. and its hard to do
Preach it Doq

To my mind, anyone putting out quality content for free is in right action. If they ask for donations, good! It's right to be compensated for work. On the other hand, if it's a whole operation... that would change things and I'd need more info.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I'm really surprised Joe M on telegram pushes the Trump coins.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Cause he's not on TE. He's only on GAB.

Before ya'll start going after people, maybe do some research?

https://gab.com/stormisuponus

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Q posted be careful who you follow. If they are selling ANYTHING they are trying to profit off of our movement. We do this for love of God and Country! Period! Juan O Savin books bothered me but donates all the proceeds to children organizations he knows are legit. Another youtuber has separate store if you want to look at tshirts and cups but much of his proceeds go to back the blue or widows of fallen officers. He donated nearly $100k last year. The accounts with coins ....DELETE!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Patriots attacking patriots on individual assumption of who is more right than others can be a tool used by Globalist to divide?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

EXACTLY! Jon, you are absolutely correct!!!
God does not divide! Mortals do! No one is better than anyone else (except the evil and deceptive, they are in a losing class all on their own) KEK

(1) Show this thread

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Is Simon Parkes a Patriot? Wondering why his coffee cup shows what could be 666?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Parkes is a fooking fraud.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Have anyone particular in mind?

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts