Think logically.

We’re in a crisis.

And then you have people trying to make money off a fake Trump coin.

Trying to get Patriots to buy into their deception by making false promises and photoshopping fake tweets.

TO TAKE PATRIOTS MONEY!

It’s honestly disgusting.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

honestly i only bought a few trump coins- and not to have any value up or down. i did it because it drives Chuck Schumer to nearly crying when he talks about it. so i look at it more as paying to see Chuck go crazy!!

They hate Trump with a passion! and really its they hate that the people like Trump over them.

It sure is, and these deceptive people are laughing all the way to the bank.

I delete anyone asking for money.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Agreed! Avoid any PAY-triot who is trying to sell you things or get you to pay for podcasts, etc. They are frauds. A real Patriot will not do that.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Just as bad as the continuous email barrage from the Trump fundraising shills. I highly doubt OUR PRESIDENT is worried about raising political campaign funds at this juncture.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I delete anyone from Telegram that peddles the coins!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Reminds me of pharisees, sadducees and the one's Christ drove out of the temple...with a whip.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#Q warned us about#Pay_triots

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

EXACTLY

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

If they are selling, asking, promoting for cash, I walk.
I will never donate to an organization again. We need to buy local, donate local. Take your charity to a local hostel or women’s home. We need to heal from within. Money really is the root of all evil.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Money is not going to solve this.

Ingersoll lockwood now asking for money

Military is onky way.

No icons, no celebrities, only one God.

👍 Agree.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

They are anything but patriots to try to scam patriots.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"We’re in a crisis" More accurately: We are at WAR –– and the unscrupulous, self-serving types will always take advantage of others with a variety of tactics and schemes.

TELEGRAM is dark and dirty –– speaking from personal experience. Bushels of fake, imposter accounts.... Nobody in admin/security gives a frick, therefore are condoning fraudulent activity. You have been warned.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I sat on a fence about Telegram for a while then when Codemonkey said it was compromised I hopped off the fence - not interested

(1) Show this thread

Are those sold on Telegram?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Agreed

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

preach on DOQ. TELL IT 🇺🇸👊🏾