Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think logically.

We’re in a crisis.

And then you have people trying to make money off a fake Trump coin.

Trying to get Patriots to buy into their deception by making false promises and photoshopping fake tweets.

TO TAKE PATRIOTS MONEY!

It’s honestly disgusting.

"We’re in a crisis" More accurately: We are at WAR –– and the unscrupulous, self-serving types will always take advantage of others with a variety of tactics and schemes.

TELEGRAM is dark and dirty –– speaking from personal experience. Bushels of fake, imposter accounts.... Nobody in admin/security gives a frick, therefore are condoning fraudulent activity. You have been warned.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I sat on a fence about Telegram for a while then when Codemonkey said it was compromised I hopped off the fence - not interested

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Telegram finally started putting check marks on authentic accounts but not very fast. It is beginning to be worse than Twitter

(1) Show this thread