My AnonUp was down for the weekend. Was it down for everyone?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes it was for me! I couldn't get it to work for a few days. It kept showing this weird blank page and wouldn't let me see messages or make posts. Strange stuff! Did anyone find out why?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Yes. Relieved to find mention made of it.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes. Glad to have it back up today.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Yes for me

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Yup, was completely wonky! Seems okay this morning.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Same, still can't load the home page or access notifications. I had your page bookmarked and it's the only way I can access, going directly here.

yes it was down

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

It was the only thing down so I was wondering what that was all about. Glad it is back. It is the only way I give this type of info.🇺🇸❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

yep

yep

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Yes it was Cowboy - at least partially - not able to post comments - not working properly

yes! and been having to sign in everytime for about a week! usually keeps me signed in!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

All weekend down started to panic a little ,missed reading all your posts! Great that its back up!👍🙏

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yup it was down for me

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

yes mine was!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

For me not able to post comments or like anything.

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

not down but weird and slow; unable to comment, share, like or anything else. LOL... thought it was my wacky phone.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

yez. good to see ya brother

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

I keep getting "virus" infection notices from Anonup/ Brave browser. anyone else?

yes today fine though. scared me though

IT WAS SKIPPING ALL WEEKEND BUT IT WAS UP JUST NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY NOW SEEMS TO BE FINE THANKS TO@ADMINISTRATOR

IT WAS SKIPPING ALL WEEKEND BUT IT WAS UP JUST NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY NOW SEEMS TO BE FINE THANKS TO@ADMINISTRATOR

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

yea

Yep. I was worried... So glad to see everyone this morning!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

SLOW BUT KEPT STEADY ; )

Yes

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

This shall forever be known as the 2 days of darkeness! 🤣👍

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

😠Down last night for me. Frustrating