Please say a prayer with me. My teenage son is missing. I really need your prayers. This world is really affecting teenagers. I just came back from looking for him and really could use your prayers.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you all so much for your prayers. My daughter and her friend found him safe this morning. Please continue to pray for all teens and young adults who are awake. They just want to dream again and work towards their dreams. I love you all. It's been a rough night and I am going to sleep. Thank you.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻!!!

Praying, Your Son Returns Safe! And Soon! May God Keep Him Safe!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🙏 Praying for your son! 🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please Heavenly Father, bring her son back home safely. Please be his guiding light. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

My prayers are with you, I pray your son comes back home safe! 🙏🏻

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers going up for your son 😇🙏❤️

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

🙏

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

My prayers are with you 🙏 I hope he is found safe and well ❤️

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

hugs. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

Did you locate your child? Being a parent is the toughest job in the world. Still praying for you and yours.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

may the Lord be with you. praying so hard for you and your son🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏Prayers sent . .