Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

🤔🤔🤔

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic#vaccine#covidhoax

It’s a lot more complicated. Cancer is related to parasites because, through their damaging activities, they lower the oxygen level in the blood. Cancer is a disease where the mitochondria are switched off, and therefore do not use oxygen. This means respiration switches from aerobic respiration (using oxygen, Krebs cycle) to anaerobic respiration (fermentation). This is something that all cancers have in common. MMS is an oxidizing agent (that is why some people call it bleach which is technically correct but confusing as everyone pictures buckets of household bleach). So theoretically there are two options to improve cancer: reactivating the mitochondria by creating an oxidizing environment with MMS (or ozone, oxygen etc) and/or killing some of the parasites which deplete oxygen. And here is also a connection to covid: it’s about the oxygen.
You can get MMS at MMSforhealth dot com

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Magneticum in this post can reply

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Misna Burelli to his Publication

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Yes and it break sdown to sodium chlorite" Kinda like plain ole Table salt" People should do some research on this stuff instead of critcizing the info and trusting what the FDA says always"

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Actually- not processed table salt, but true salt like pink himalayan.

(1) Show this thread

This is, by a long shot, the most brain dead, stupid and made up garbage I have read on this site so far. You shouldn't be allowed to talk about medicine because you're gonna get people killed, period.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Shut up u fucking idiot, people like you are not welcome where ever there is common fucking sense u ignorant bastard

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
(2) Show this thread