Very interdasting.

#Plandemic#vaccine#covidhoax

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Cancer = Acidosis

Nope.

MMS and ivermectin are not the same but they can act in complementary ways (see below)

It’s a lot more complicated. Cancer is related to parasites because, through their damaging activities, they lower the oxygen level in the blood. Cancer is a disease where the mitochondria are switched off, and therefore do not use oxygen. This means respiration switches from aerobic respiration (using oxygen, Krebs cycle) to anaerobic respiration (fermentation). This is something that all cancers have in common. MMS is an oxidizing agent (that is why some people call it bleach which is technically correct but confusing as everyone pictures buckets of household bleach). So theoretically there are two options to improve cancer: reactivating the mitochondria by creating an oxidizing environment with MMS (or ozone, oxygen etc) and/or killing some of the parasites which deplete oxygen. And here is also a connection to covid: it’s about the oxygen.
You can get MMS at MMSforhealth dot com

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Misna Burelli to his Publication

Yes and it break sdown to sodium chlorite" Kinda like plain ole Table salt" People should do some research on this stuff instead of critcizing the info and trusting what the FDA says always"

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

As is AIDs

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This 1st vid is from 2015... I do believe Ivermectin and MMS are either the same or similar ingredients with the same great outcomes for many diseases including Parasites that cause Rona, skin conditions, and most importantly Cancer...Great info. 2 links

1) https://quantumleap.is/?fbclid=IwAR0ksETuOAS1t9v7EVmhivX5LykVq5OjOksDb_gIl2fEbcb2zdhozbtV4do

2) https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021/09/huge-new-study-proves-that-chlorine-dioxide-mms-blocks-sars-cov-2-spike-proteins-from-binding-with-human-receptors/

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Where can we get MMS?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🎯

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Made In America to her Publication

So excited for you! ❤️🙏🙏🙏 That news is wonderful. 👏👏👏In reading all the other comments and especially the ones regarding Ivermectin as a therapeutic for cancer treatment, along with/wo other chemo drugs, makes me think that may be the reason it is being withheld from us…..because IT IS an effective therapeutic to help fight cancer….and THEY know it! Wow! diabolical wouldn’t you say?!

In response Made In America to her Publication

Wonderful news for ALL! Thank you for sharing! God bless🙏🏻

(22) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvvDrQqZrG0&t=86s

Panacur-C is said to cure cancer. Check out the comments on this video, too.

Cancer Treated with Animal Deworming Medication - YouTube

Dr Jones' Free Book.. http://www.veterinarysecrets.com/newsJoe Tippens was only given three months to live. But doctors later enrolled him in a clinical tria...

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Met and stayed at the Doc's B&B...his accomadation was dog friendly. Did some research on him and discovered he had been interviewed by I think 60 min. exposing the corruption(looked and couldn't find it) He has a vid why he now longer practices in B.C. He had some regrets but I certainly thanked him for exposing the corrupt system. The black dog he has looked alot like mine. I told him about using Cannabis oil for my dog. He was very leery of the THC(micro doses/caution are necessary) and did eventually start using CBD for his own other dog that has since passed. Mine lived to be 18. I see he has a playlist on the subject. Lots of videos online of cannabis/pets,curing some cancers.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

ivermectin might be a big benefit to all.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We have been "introduced" to parasites in our food and water supply that purposely create inflammation on a methodical and grand scale in order to induce death for us and profit for them.

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Thank you Mike. And the elites knew and were actively protecting themselves while we were consumed.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Agreed!

(3) Show this thread

Been sayin this since I saw the list of meds that cure c-19 . They
are de-wormers

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

Good for you.

Thanks.

That's awesome.

Keep spreading the word.

#GodWins

(1) Show this thread