Only people mentioned by @JustForThought in this post can reply

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

Good riddance tyson! We need to kick ALL CCP companies out of USA...and take bake all our land they have claimed. Hopefully Dong Jingwei, the CCP defector (Feb 2021) in witness protection in USA, is doing a great deal to aid in this process!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

bye bye Tyson!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Don't support Any big name brands... besides Tyson being a company of assholes you never know what meat or other you're getting👀👀👀👀 I don't trust them

Who the hell buys Tyson❗️😏That meat is process in CHINA❗️🤢🤮

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response chore Toke to her Publication

FDA 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 bye bye fooookers

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Tyson used to be touted as a home-grown Arkansas brand/company just like Wal-Mart
Bah humbug
I say give me companies to be proud of & who aren't in bed with Chy-na or send the meat to Chy-na & it comes back with God knows what in it

I'm a veggie so I haven't eaten chicken in a long time but I do wish I could boycott them - again

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Add Tyson to the do not buy from list!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Then they need to gtt the hell out of TN cause our State Law says they cant mandate that!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

my Tennessee doctor is bully me to vaccinate

(2) Show this thread

It almost makes me wish I haven't been boycotting them for years already just so I could join in on it anew😁

In response hollikee 001 to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Good less CRAPPY poison ridden chicken on the market.

I avoid factory farm food as much as possible.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

I have been buying from local farms for well over a year now. So worth it!

(1) Show this thread

China bought that company, I think, if I am not mistaken. And that is one of the companies that now have "magnetized" chicken. I have met actual folks that tried magnet tests, not sure if it was this brand, and the magnet stuck to the meat, frozen, thru the package.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hit them in the WALLET!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Buy local on everything if you can. I have been doing it for well over a year. Not as easy as one stop shopping but so worth it. Strike For Freedom!!

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Food Chains logistics are purposely broken? just another red thread of NWO de-population?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9otasNmxI&list=RDRRh0QiXyZSk&index=5

Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun - YouTube

Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

my favorite song in high school.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

TYSON ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL.

Don't eat that poisonous shit!

Tyson is owned by the CCP